24/10/2012

Napapijri?? Ex-squeeze me, baking powder?

Could some wise person please explain what this is? It hurt my eyes and my heart just a bit.

Napapijri? Ouch, says the Finn.

















If you want to use our exotic language, at least use it correctly. Now I had to convince my husband with a wide Google search that "Napapijri" is a misspelled "Napapiiri" and that it is NOT a Norwegian word at all. Sigh. 

Other than that, the weather has been alright, around 20 degrees in the day (although it's been pretty foggy). Apparently the weather is about to take a turn to worse this weekend and the temperature will drop. I feel sorry for those who are running the marathon on Sunday... There isn't enough nipple tape in the world to stop the nipples from freezing that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment