08/10/2012

Home

As the Autumn was at its best on Saturday, it was time to enjoy what our home town has to offer, by foot of course.

We often walk around on Saturdays, eating delicious fatty foods and enjoy seeing the buzz as the locals have the only day of the week they can do their shopping (don't get me started on that one).

Once you step out, you simply never know what you'll see. Almost each weekend we'll bump into random stuff we weren't expecting. This time it was a temporary street cart racing track in the city. 
Well, why not indeed. Why be in a remote area when you can block half of the city center and drive around its tiny streets? 









We also took some touristic snapshots (to send home, really). At some point I stole my husband's Ray-Bans. Too bad they're with prescription lenses...Otherwise I'd steal them for SURE!

Twat pose alert.... 



After eating a stuffed baguette for lunch, we felt we weren't quite fat enough yet so we visited our DOOM (Ladurée) and bought a box of the best macarons on this planet.





Now, I know this is not a fashion blog... But I just thought I'd share the upcoming winter fashion of Switzerland....Just in case you wanted to be "on the nerve" this winter! I know I know, you may thank me later with a postcard.
On a personal note, though....What a shame I'm not into pink... Otherwise I would totally had bought this outfit... Cough cough....


On our way home we walked through a park nearby our home. Autumn has arrived, indeed.

This is a special park. There are some exotic and not so exotic birds being kept there so it is yet another hidden special random place we found last year. 

Swiss Action Chicken
Polly wants a cracker

We stepped out of the lovely park and continued walking home. Here's our neighbourhood.

But before we hit back home, there was enough time for one last twat pose! Natural born dork, stayin' alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment